Commonplace Book Entries

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Salt Lake, Utah Training Reflections

Wow!  What an amazing training experience!  This training flowed smoothly and fluently.  I loved it!  I came away inspired by the wonderful mentors, some new found friends and some life long friends that returned.  I am so grateful for the memories and the learning experiences we shared together.  I enjoyed observing how community can be formed in a very short amount of time, with openness, communication, pure listening, and spiritual connections through the lecture exercises.  I loved coming in each day watching all of the connections you were making and I could tell there were bonds of lasting friendship being created by having to get your attention through the discussions you were having with one another.  Everyone was willing to share and connect personally with others that they were just getting to know.  What a difference it makes in our trainings when personal fears are overcome by sharing and loving, giving and receiving.  Thank you, for being real and giving of your true self!

I wanted to let you know that I sent out our class slide show in pdfs for those of you that requested that information.  I did have trouble with some of your emails that were written down for class.  Please email me with your correct email information so that I can make those corrections and send you the information that you wanted.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment